Step 07 - Creating User Group Permissions
updated 4 months ago
1. Click: ‘SETTINGS’ TAB in the left menu column
2. Beneath ADD USER button locate and click ADD GROUP blue button
3. At top of screen locate Create User Group and add group Name and Description
4. Under USERS carefully select members for the group using the search bar and/or by manually selecting each group member by checking each one.
5. select FEATURES you wish to authorize for group by checking the boxes.
6. Below Features find ‘User Permissions’ and click the ‘Data Scope’ drop-down (be mindful of different data slice categories and repeat the process below for each category)*
7. select items that you wish the group to access. (be mindful not to grant visibility and access to sensitive items for the group)*
8. Beneath the User Permission items find the Impact Center drop-down. (be mindful of different impact center categories consisting of customers and vendors and repeat the process below for each category)
9. select customer and vendor items that you wish the group to access. (be mindful not to grant visibility and access to sensitive data slice items for the group)
10. Only after steps 3-9 are completed locate SAVE button at top or bottom of screen and click.
USER AND GROUP SETTINGS
You can assign SETTINGS either by User or Group. If you assign settings by Group, please make sure each User's Settings are all unchecked. The Group Settings will apply to each User that is added to the Group.
If you uncheck all the User Settings, the User and Group Settings will apply to each User.
Can't find your answers?
Submit a Help Desk Ticket.