Looking for Answers?
Browse our articles to find the answers you need
Step 5 - Adding Additional Users
- Click: ‘SETTINGS’ TAB in the left menu column.
2. Click: ‘ADD USER’ blue button at far right below basic business info fields.
3. Enter user details in Add New User popup fields.
4. Assign new user to group(s) to assign the new users permission access to the data inside your company's account.
a. You can also customize access to data by selecting the 'CUSTOMIZE' button after you send an invite. This directs you to the Data Slicing feature of Path, where you can select individual pieces of information to share with users.
5. Click: INVITE.
USER ACCEPTANCE TIPS:
- The invited user will receive an email with a link to access your company account by either:
--> Creating a new user account for themselves.
--> Logging in to an existing user account.
- NOTE: be sure to notify the invited user of your invitation. The email may be found in their junk/spam folder. If the email cannot be located, or the invited user has not responded to the original invitation, you can resend invitation by clicking the 'RESEND' button on the user list.
Can't find your answer?